SAi Connect is a utility to help you launch and manage your SAi account, software, and licenses while providing you with convenient usage statistics for your business. You can also purchase additional licenses through Connect on the fly.
The SAi Connect utility can be installed from two places:
- Installed during the Flexi 22 installation
- The installer located and downloaded at: SAi Connect Download. Once you have the installer downloaded, double click the executable file.
(Note: Connect installation requires an internet connection. If you are installing Connect on a computer with no internet connection, you can download the offline installation package here: https://www.saicloud.com/tools/connect/download)
1. Click Next.
2. Select an Installation destination. The default folder usually fine.
3. Click Install. Then wait for the installation to finish.
4. Click finish. See SAi Connect Overview for setup and usage.
Article is closed for comments.