You can add a desktop printer to production manager to use Production Manager features with Flexi.
- First, install the printer on Windows as a standard printer.
- When creating the setup in the software, select Desktop Printer under brand name, and select the print queue for the desktop printer under model name and click Next.
- Edit the setup name. This name also acts as the default hot folder name.
- Check Yes, Install the desktop driver to make the device available as a standard printer to other programs on your computer.
- To print to this device from a different computer you must install a desktop driver for the printer.
- Click Finish