You can add a desktop printer to production manager to use Production Manager features with Flexi.
- First, install the printer on Windows as a standard printer.
- When creating the setup in the software, select Desktop Printer under brand name, and select the print queue for the desktop printer under model name and click Next.
- Note that you will need to install the Desktop printer in Windows before it will show up here. Check with the printer's manufacturer for the correct method of installing your desktop printer.
- Edit the setup name. This name also acts as the default hot folder name.
- Check Yes, Install the desktop driver to make the device available as a standard printer to other programs on your computer.
- To print to this device from a different computer you must install a desktop driver for the printer.
- Click Finish